Monday, November 17, 2008

The worst rip off website of all time?

Yes, I said it.  There seems to be a lot of websites out there that rip you off but I think I found numero uno.  Sonic Cameras.com.  I read about 20 reviews on them and every single one is horrible.  Hundreds of people have paid triple amounts for items that are low quality.  Dozens have complained, but yet the site is still up and running, trying to sell you more.  They price their retail almost $400 above average pricing.  When you try and get you're money back they trick you into buying something else.  They take the cash as soon as they can from your credit card, then try to throw laws in your face to keep it.  We need to put this site down.  

Please go to this link and read for yourself

A "Victum" of all of this left a number where they can be contacted, I'm very intrested in calling them myself.  Here is the number, incase any of you want to have some fun.  
1-888-450-4111


Oh and one more thing.  One of the "Victums" is reporting a member of the site talking shit about their mother during the whole "Give me my money back you piece of shit" process.  

And yet, they're still making money.  Amazing.

Cordially

-Nicholas

No comments: