Monday, November 17, 2008

Wait? RIM made a good device? No way!!!

Okay, the ones out there who know me, know I do not like Blackberries.  At all.  I'm not saying their horrible, just not up to par with all the new releases from Apple and Google.  I was really hoping Blackberry would make a huge win in my eyes with the Storm.  But it lacked a lot of key features needed in a Touchscreen device.  The Bold, however, is a different story.  

It's amazing,  A lot faster then the 8000 series and the Curve.  It has a true HTML Browser, 3G and Wifi connectivity. Email/IM/MMS Capability. Full QWERTY Keyboard and big touchscreen display.  Even though the phone is big,  It still feels great in the hands.

It does has it cons,  They're some sync issues via bluetooth and the web browser likes to crash.  When it does not crash, it's still not as fast as Apple's Safari Mobile or Opera Mobile.  Still fast running on the 3G network.  The Bold is a great improvement in my eyes from previous Blackberry devices.  Thumbs up RIM!!!!

Cordially

-Nicholas

No comments: