Monday, November 17, 2008

Already another Android?

This is a rumor! but,  I heard it from a few reliable sources.  I hope it's true though.  Apparently another Android based device is supposed to be coming middle of 09, codenamed "Sapphire".  It will be on an HTC Device and will be on T Mobile, like the G1.  It's said to be a lot similar to the HTC Touch HD, with a 3"-plus touchscreen and slide out QWERTY keyboard.  Keeps the G1 Trackball and Android Interface.  No word what-so-ever on Wifi or any other connectivity options. 

If it comes out (Which I hope it does), then it should boost the Android market.  the G1 is cool and all, but Google needs to do a little bit better next time.  

That's all I got on it right now,  I'll post more when I know more

Cordially


-Nicholas

No comments: