Thursday, March 12, 2009

Neighbors....

So, last night our very friendly neighbors(that's called sarcaism) decided to fight at 3:00am :)

This didn't bother me as much as my roomates, since it provided me with much entertainment for the night.  I figured out that the best room in the house to hear them is the bathroom.  So there I was with a bag of chips and a propel sitting on my toliet listening to the battle undergo.  

The two warriors were to African American bitches yelling at screeching levels, which made it hard to understand what they were saying. I got bits and pieces of it 

Crazy black bitch 1:  NIGGA WHY YOU STEPPIN IN MY DAMN CRIB BRINGING YO BLACK BITCH ASS IN HERE YA HO IMA SLICE YO ASS WITH MY ICE YO BITCH

Crazy black bitch 2: OH NO U DIDNTTTTTTT

And then it just errupted from there.

Then the cops came...and they went bye bye..I watched them from my window..still eating chips.


I love Portland

1 comment:

Brittany said...

haha, i don't believe that it bothered me much. it was quite entertaining.

i can imagine you doing this..

very good description.